The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Holland, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Better Preparation = Better Results
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our talented teachers in Holland understand tests like no other! That means your child will get equipped with crucial skills, strategies and techniques for tackling each portion of the exam. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Holland! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!