It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. That's why we provide students with the support and guidance they need to get the best admission scores possible. Our hands-on test prep in Beavercreek is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Start Planning for Better Test Scores Now
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Strategies and Techniques for Test-Day Success
Our expert teachers in Beavercreek know the test inside and out! Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. Your teen can also conveniently access Sylvan Prep Online — our handy online resource — anytime, anyplace. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Beavercreek is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! It's the perfect way for your teen to gain familiarity with the test format and realize which areas need work in order to achieve his or her best possible grade. Prepare today for better scores tomorrow: get in touch with us today to arrange a practice exam.