The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Twinsburg are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
Whether your child wants to learn robotics, coding or engineering, or needs to brush up on writing or study skills, we have a wide assortment of camps to choose from — your child will have a great time! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!