The joy of learning can continue even after school has finished for the summer! Keep your child engaged and inspired with fun and interactive summer camps in Piqua from Sylvan Learning.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): We mix interactive lessons and exciting games to help your child move his or her reading to the next level — and get ready to start elementary school.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Expect less stress and more high-fives as your child develops time management and organization skills that are perfect for school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Our activities get kids in tip-top shape for taking on tricky algebra concepts to come. Learning algebra has never been this fun!
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Building a portfolio of work is a great way to learn useful writing techniques, so our budding writers create everything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your son or daughter will build important STEM, problem solving and computer programming skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Every theme-based session stimulates imagination and creativity as kids learn how to design and animate a LEGO® robot. How cool is that?!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will have a great time completing fun, hands-on activities that look at how machines and soaring structures are built. The creations your child will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!