School may have finished for the season, but you don’t have to put learning on pause! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Bryan are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
A Summer Spent Preparing for Success
Our summer camps in Bryan are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. Whether it’s reading or writing skills or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) competencies, our programs equip your child with vital skills that can make a big difference in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
Motivation, inspiration and creativity are always the focus for Sylvan programs. Boring math and writing drills are simply not our style! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan today to find out which programs are available in or near Bryan.
Enriching Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Help prepare your child for elementary school! We use an engaging combination of hands-on lessons and fun games to help your son or daughter successfully grasp the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program helps eliminate stress and boost confidence! Your child will master valuable organization and time management skills for success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Using a fun combination of activities, we help get your son or daughter in top form for understanding challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a dynamic portfolio as he or she learns a variety of creative writing styles, including writing web copy and movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.