When school is out of session, that doesn’t mean educational experiences have to come to a halt! With summer camps in Bowling Green from Sylvan Learning, you can keep your child interested, engaged and entertained.
From writing, reading and algebra to coding, engineering, robotics and other STEM-related topics, the programs we provide are ideal for kids of all ages. With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.