The fun starts when school ends with Sylvan's summer camps in Ohio! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. The result is a special group dynamic where kids can bring friends along — or make new acquaintances — and enjoy a fresh kind of learning environment outside of the classroom.
Ready to help your child reach new heights in the next school year — and beyond? Then it's time to find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Our summer camps in Ohio focus on the kind of skills kids need in the 21st century, and include seriously cool projects and fun-filled activities that your child will be excited to experience week after week. Whether it's writing, reading, study skills or practical STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) sessions, our tutors know how to nurture vital competencies that can be put to use in school and beyond. Make this school year better than ever: sign your child up for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Our Different Camps
We're leaders in tutoring, so we appreciate that different kids need different kinds of support to do their best in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. It could be our reading or writing programs, which help kids explore language in a more creative and interactive way. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in Ohio deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Kids create their very own video game worlds, choosing from a library of animations, characters, sounds and backgrounds as they learn valuable programming and logic abilities.
- Robotics: LEGO® is cool to begin with, but we make it even cooler at our Robotics camp, where children build robots and write code to bring them to life.
- Engineering: Imaginative, hands-on projects like constructing K'NEX® structures or building LEGO® machines help your young learner gain critical thinking skills that could come in handy when he or she becomes a budding architect or engineer.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Edge: Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing: Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.