Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Findlay take after-school learning to a new and exciting level! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. They're also a great way to empower young programmers or engineers to get on the right path to success by developing critical 21st century skills.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
It’s no secret that careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) are on the rise, which makes it all the more crucial to ensure your son or daughter is equipped with important 21st century competencies. That’s why you’ll be happy to know that our Robotics for Kids courses in Findlay have been specially developed to challenge and motivate students in elementary and middle school to get to grips with modern-day competencies like computer programming and problem solving — all without skimping on fun, of course! Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Kids of all ages have a blast with our Robotics for Kids programs, and no previous experience or expertise is necessary! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. As such, you can expect to have weekly communications about your child's progress, including a recap of that week's STEM concepts covered and an advanced preview of the next project. Wrap-up activities provided at the end of each session also allow your child to reinforce the skills learned in class — and to share with you all the fantastic new things he or she can do!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned