There’s nothing more fun and exciting than Sylvan’s Robotics & Science courses in Cincinnati! Your child will get hands-on experience building and animating a new LEGO® robot each week while learning important science and engineering concepts along the way — it’s a total blast! These programs are tailored to ensure kids stay motivated, interested and challenged beyond the classroom. Our programs also give your child a real edge for the future by equipping him or her with vital 21st century competencies.
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics & Science Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned