Finding a reliable reading tutor in Vandalia, Ohio can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. No matter if your son or daughter is falling behind, could use a little extra practice to stay on top of his or her workload or is ready to get ahead, our tutors are her to offer the focused guidance and support your child needs to achieve success.
Different Programs for Different Needs
There is no one-size-fits-all approach to reading tutoring, which is why Sylvan will match your child with the approach that meets his or her specific needs. We'll first pinpoint your child’s current level and then recommend the option that will lead to the greatest improvement in scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
This program focuses on helping kids who need extra guidance and support when it comes to getting skills up to grade level. Here's what you can expect with our Personalized Tutoring:
- More success in class and at homework time. Your child will progress, guaranteed!
- Focused guidance and support. The outcome of our detailed reading assessment helps us determine what your child needs to advance his or her reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- Greater confidence and bigger smiles! Our certified reading tutors are experts at making reading challenging and fun (and never frustrating!).
- Affordable prices. We offer competitive hourly rates that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so you can get the quality reading help your child deserves.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter could use some extra support with reading assignments and tests to keep pace in the classroom, this program could be exactly what you’re looking for. Here what our Academic Coaching offers:
- Proactive support to strengthen reading comprehension skills and get ahead of the curve at school.
- Practical lessons that include skill practice, test prep techniques and homework help, all of which are personalized to fit your child's particular needs and goals.
- A school-aligned curriculum to maximize relevance (and impact!) in class performance.
- Competitively priced monthly packages to help you get the best reading tutoring while balancing your budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what this program offers:
- Bigger confidence (and less frustration) in managing heavy course loads.
- Improved efficiency when it comes to completing advanced reading assignments.
- Sharpened time management skills for finishing homework and studying for tests with a large reading component, like the SAT and ACT.
- Better scores on everything from homework and tests to college entrance exams.
- Effective preparation for college workloads and expectations.
- Competitive hourly rates.
Start Now and Save!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Start now for just $95*!