When you find the right reading tutor in Twinsburg, you can expect your child’s reading skills to improve — and for his or her confidence to get a real boost, leading to greater success in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs extra practice to stay on track or wants to get ahead of the pack, our tutors can provide the targeted support he or she needs to succeed.
A Personalized Approach to Tutoring
At Sylvan, we make sure to approach reading tutoring in a way that matches your child’s unique needs. After assessing your child’s current level, we will recommend the right option to achieve real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child has reading scores below his or her grade level, this program provides the hands-on support he or she needs. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- Success in school and at homework time. We guarantee progress!
- The exact support your child needs. The results of our comprehensive reading assessment allow us to pinpoint what your child needs to improve fluency, comprehension and reading competence.
- Higher confidence and full support. Our certified reading tutors know how to adjust your child’s personalized learning plan so reading is challenging and fun — not frustrating.
- Competitive rates. Our hourly rates are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting the best reading help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra support with reading-related homework and tests and to stay on track in the classroom. Here's what you can expect when you sign up for Academic Coaching:
- In-depth tutoring to develop and boost reading comprehension skills, stay on top of coursework and get ahead in the classroom.
- Motivational learning sessions that focus on homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all developed to match your child's unique learning needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with your child's school for more success in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that can meet your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track but could use some extra support managing a challenging course load, Sylvan’s Advanced Reading Skills course can help your teen get comfortable with and excel at advanced homework and college-level classes. Highlights of this program include:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Sign Up Now to Enjoy Our Special Offer!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With a detailed Academic Checkup, we can understand how your child is doing in relation to national norms — and use our findings to identify specific skills for improvement. Don’t miss out: start today for only $95*!