When it comes to reading ability, the right reading tutor in Dublin can make all the difference to your child's confidence and achievements in school — and beyond. Whether it's help to keep from falling behind, a little extra practice to stay on track or the support to master advanced topics and get ahead, our tutors can help.
Tailored Learning for Great Results
We offer a number of approaches to reading tutoring, ensuring that each child is empowered to learn in the most effective way for his or her needs. We'll evaluate your child’s current level and recommend the right path for the most effective learning experience — and the most improved scores.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is falling behind with his or her reading scores and needs extra support to get his or her skills up to grade level, this program is right for you. The many benefits of Personalized Tutoring from Sylvan include:
- In-depth assessments. We know how to pinpoint exactly what your child needs to boost his or her reading fluency and comprehension.
- A truly personalized experience. Our certified reading tutors create a personalized learning plan, and then continually adjust and update the plan to make sure reading is a challenge rather than a source of stress.
- Affordable rates. Our competitive hourly rates compare with those at other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is geared towards kids who could use a little extra support with reading homework and tests in order to stay on track in school. With Academic Coaching, you get:
- In-depth tutoring to develop and boost reading comprehension skills, stay on top of coursework and get ahead in the classroom.
- Motivational learning sessions that focus on homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all developed to match your child's unique learning needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with your child's school for more success in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that can meet your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. With this program, you can expect:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Start Now and Enjoy Our Limited-Time Offer!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. With an Academic Checkup, we can find out how your child measures up to national norms — and learn which areas need extra attention for him or her to achieve more in class. The time is now: get started for just $95*!