Finding a reliable reading tutor in Beavercreek, Ohio can make a big impact when it comes to improving your child’s reading skills, boosting his or her confidence and getting real results in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs a little extra practice or has goals to get ahead of the pack, we're here to provide the support he or she needs to do well.
Personalized Learning Experiences
At Sylvan, you'll find several different approaches to reading tutoring that focus on children's unique needs at different stages in their educational journey. After assessing your child’s current level, we will recommend the right option to achieve real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child has reading scores below his or her grade level, this program provides the hands-on support he or she needs. With Personalized Tutoring from Sylvan, you can expect:
- Success at school and during homework time. Measurable progress is guaranteed!
- The exact support needed. Using a detailed reading assessment, we get to know which skills need attention in order to improve reading fluency, comprehension and competence.
- No more frustration. We design personalized learning plans and continually adjust them to ensure that reading is challenging and fun.
- Competitive rates. Getting the best reading support is affordable! Our hourly rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is doing okay with reading-related schoolwork but could do with some extra support to realize his or her potential, this could be the right program for you. Here's what you can expect when you sign up for Academic Coaching:
- In-depth tutoring to develop and boost reading comprehension skills, stay on top of coursework and get ahead in the classroom.
- Motivational learning sessions that focus on homework help, skill practice and test prep tips, all developed to match your child's unique learning needs.
- A curriculum that aligns with your child's school for more success in the classroom.
- Affordable monthly packages that can meet your family's needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is either on the fast track or needs some extra guidance to manage bigger workloads, you can give your teen the support he or she needs to adapt to accelerated coursework and excel at college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Improved confidence (and lower stress levels) when it comes to tackling mounting workloads.
- Proficiency at finishing tough reading assignments in accelerated courses.
- Stronger time management skills for completing homework in a timely manner and effectively studying for big tests like the SAT and ACT.
- Better scores in all areas of school, from homework and tests to college entrance exams.
- Preparation for the course loads and expectations to come in college.
- Affordably hourly rates.
Start Now and Save!
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Don’t miss out: start today for only $95*!