If you’re searching for a math tutor in Fremont, we’re here to help. No matter if your son or daughter if starting to fall behind, could use some extra practice or wants to get ahead of the pack in geometry, algebra or advanced math, our experienced tutors can make a difference.
Decide on the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
From practice and support to enrichment, Sylvan offers a range of math programs, so you can choose the option that meets your child’s needs. From basic math concepts to trickier topics like algebra and geometry, we’re committed to helping your child understand new lessons and accomplish each and every goal.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
It’s common for kids to struggle with math and start to fall behind — but intensive tutoring can help turn scores around and build confidence. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what sets our Personalized Tutoring apart:
- A customized approach: Our Sylvan Method™ approach allows us to tailor our learning plans to meet a range of different needs, including your son's or daughter's.
- Terrific results: Your son or daughter could achieve up to two to three times more growth in math scores than his or her peers.
- The best guidance: Our Sylvan-certified tutors make sure your child feels supported every step of the way by adjusting the learning plan to keep math as engaging as possible.
- School-aligned curriculum: By aligning with local school standards, our math curriculum — and teaching methods — remains relevant in the classroom.
- Affordable prices: Our hourly and monthly rates are comparable with similar tutoring companies so you can get the best math help to fit your budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If homework help, extra practice or an added challenge is what your son or daughter needs to get ahead, our NEW Academic Coaching program is here to provide it. Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support to sharpen math skills, get ready for tests and approach math more confidently at school.
- Tailored learning sessions that focus on individual needs and goals.
- School-aligned teaching for greater relevance to local school curriculums.
- Interactive activities that promote mastery and reinforce skills learned.
- Expert tutors who teach math in a way that complements math teaching in schools.
- Flexible scheduling options because families need us to be available on afternoons, evenings and weekends!
- Competitively priced monthly packages that make effective math tutoring more affordable.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
You’ll have the opportunity to see your elementary, middle school or high school math student achieve greater success and confidence by conquering tough math concepts and learning new skills. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Improve math skills with ease. From computation and process to reasoning and problem solving skills, building a strong foundation is the key to success.
- Be better prepared and confident in the classroom.
- Add to math experience with learning that is hands-on to make sure concepts stick.
- ...and our hourly rates are very affordable!
Start Now and Save with Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to help determine your child's unique learning requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on strengthening those specific areas to achieve greater success. Contact us today and we'll get in touch to discuss how we can meet your needs.