Even the brightest kids find homework assignments frustrating from time to time — and when that happens, you can be confident that our homework help in Oregon will make all the difference. If your son or daughter would benefit from some extra practice on a particular assignment or simply wants to lay the groundwork to get ahead at school, our expert tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
From math to reading and writing, we prepare students to approach each challenge in the right way and conquer any academic challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is generally doing well in school but is having difficulty grasping a particular homework assignment or new concept, that’s where our tutors come in! We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Through Academic Coaching, your child will:
- Get full guidance and support with personalized sessions that cater to his or her unique needs, boosting confidence and ensuring concepts stick. We offer help in a range of homework subjects. (You don't need to be an expert!)
- Increase understanding and hone skills through an effective method of learning and skill practice that makes sure concepts stick.
- Boost confidence and lower stress through regular feedback and recognition from the tutor for each skill acquired.
- Get proven tutoring at an affordable price, with competitive monthly packages to suit your family's needs.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen could use a little guidance navigating a high volume of assignments, tricky topics or new concepts, look no further than Sylvan for Advanced Homework Help. You’ll see better comprehension in your son or daughter, leading to lower frustration levels and even better grades. Here's exactly what our program offers:
- Targeted tutoring sessions to focus on your child's unique needs and goals.
- Greater confidence and less stress as a result of engaging guidance from subject matter experts.
- Hands-on support in a variety of subjects such as history, math, AP classes and more!
- Affordable hourly rates.