When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Mentor. If your son or daughter would benefit from some extra practice on a particular assignment or simply wants to lay the groundwork to get ahead at school, our expert tutors can help.
Tailored Learning That Makes a Big Difference
Math, reading, writing or any academic area, we help students conquer every homework challenge and achieve more in class.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is facing a particularly challenging homework assignment or having a hard time grasping a new concept, our tutors are ready to help! We can turn frustrations into success by helping your child conquer new skills, leading to better performance in the classroom and beyond. Academic Coaching will help your child:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
It’s not uncommon for teens to struggle with mounting workloads in high school. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Tailored tutoring that focuses on your son or daughter's particular academic needs.
- Boosted confidence and lower stress levels as a result of working with our motivating experts.
- Practical support for math, history, AP classes and many other subjects!
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.