Homework assignments can sometime become a struggle — it's totally normal, and when it happens, Sylvan homework help in Findlay can make all the difference. If your son or daughter needs extra practice on a specific assignment, test prep for an upcoming exam, or wants to get ahead, our tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring for Great Results
From reading and writing to a range of math topics, we’ll make sure your child has the support he or she needs to conquer the next homework challenge.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter generally keeps up in school but is having a hard time with a specific homework assignment or a certain concept, our tutors are here to help! We can address common frustrations, strengthen understanding and empower kids to apply their new-found skills in class and beyond. Academic Coaching will help your child:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll start to see greater comprehension, which can minimize frustration and maximize results. Here's what you can expect with this program:
- Personalized tutoring that focuses on your child's individual needs so concepts are truly mastered!
- Improved preparation and confidence, and lower stress levels as a result of motivating and inspiring tutoring from our passionate subject experts.
- Expert help on the subjects that require the most attention, like advanced math, history or AP classes.
- Competitive prices.