Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Youngstown region are big on encouraging imagination and creativity — and having a whole lot of fun in the process! Your son or daughter will have a blast playing with technology and sparking new friendships as he or she builds, animates and tinkers with a new LEGO® robot every week. But that’s not all: our courses also teach elementary and middle school-aged students critical 21st century competencies. It all adds up to an incredible learning experience that can make a lasting impact in school and beyond!
Have Fun While Building a Practical Skill Set
Our Robotics for Kids courses in the Youngstown region teach important STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) concepts to kids in an interactive and engaging way, making developing a valuable skill set a fun and enjoyable experience. Working with a partner in a small group setting, your child will gain crucial computer programming and problem solving abilities as he or she builds, analyzes and troubleshoots exciting robotic creations. With STEM careers on the rise, there’s no better time to prepare your child for a brighter future ahead: register today!▼
Share in Your Child's Success
Parents can rest assured that our Robotics for Kids programs include weekly email communications, so you can stay in the know about your son or daughter’s progress and find out about his or her incredible achievements. We will send you an email after each class that recaps that session’s objectives and outcomes, includes pictures and offers a preview of the project your child will tackle next. At the end of each session, your child will work on a project summary worksheet to help reinforce the skills learned in class and to show off the type of robot he or she built. It’s a great way to see your child learn, grow and build confidence every step of the way!
Get ready for next-level learning! We offer:
- A hands-on, STEM-focused curriculum that equips students with important 21st century skills
- A highly engaging learning environment that fosters innovation, creativity and imagination
- Small class sizes with a 6:1 student to teacher ratio (max. 12 students per class), which allows for personal attention
- Kid-friendly technology your child will love working with
- Fun projects and activities, including building a new robot each week!
- Ongoing communication, so parents are kept in the loop throughout the program