If you're searching for a math tutor in the Dayton region, you've come to the right place. Whether you’ve noticed your son or daughter is falling behind, needs some extra practice or just wants to get ahead in algebra, geometry or advanced math, our tutors will make sure your child succeeds. Regardless of the type of approach your child needs, we’ll work with him or her to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
Whether it's enrichment or additional practice, we provide a range of math programs that allow you to pick the option that suits your child best. We’re here to guide and support your child’s journey towards success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling in math or having trouble grasping foundational concepts, intensive tutoring could help get scores—and confidence—up. Our goal is to make math relatable to encourage your child to achieve greater success in the classroom and beyond. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A focused approach: With our proven Sylvan Method™ approach, your child is guaranteed to get the attention he or she needs to succeed.
- Expert guidance and support: Being there for your child every step of the way is our Sylvan-certified tutors top priority. We’re always adjusting our plan to make sure math lessons stay engaging rather than frustrating.
- Fantastic results: Many of our tutoring students see up to two to three times more growth in their math scores when compared to their classmates. Your child will improve too!
- Local, school-endorsed curriculum: Our math curriculum is aligned with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are experts on the latest teaching methods, so you don’t have to pick up the slack!
- Comparable rates: Our hourly rates are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so getting extra math help for your family is affordable.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our expert tutors are available to help with tests, homework assignments and harder workloads. With our new monthly subscription program, you’ll get:
- Tailored sessions that identify skills gaps and focus on the exact support needed.
- Proactive tutoring to sharpen skills and build lasting confidence at school — and beyond.
- Interactive learning that not only reinforces skills and concepts, but is fun too!
- Expert tutors who align their teaching with local school curriculums and employ the latest math-teaching techniques.
- Convenient scheduling that works around your family routine.
- That includes classes in the afternoons and evenings, and on weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit your budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
For the child that’s on the fast track, our advanced math and test prep programs can be an effective way to help him or her tackle new math concepts and homework assignments with confidence. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Sign Up Now to Save More!
Get started for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a wonderful way to both pinpoint your child's strengths and identify skill areas that need improvement. Give us a call or fill out or form to get in touch so we can discuss your requirements and how we can help.