School is out, and fun is in! Our summer camps in the Columbus region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. No boring drills here!
We combine easy-to-learn technology, fun games and hands-on projects (like programming video games and designing robots) to make sure kids are having a great time. Your child has the option to register for our summer programs with friends or spark new friendships as he or she develops important skills in a collaborative group setting. You’ll be delighted to see your child’s confidence grow!
Summer Learning That Makes a Big Impact
Families love our summer programs because they turn education into a truly exciting experience. Through cool, hands-on projects, your son or daughter will build valuable skills — such as reading, writing or study skills, or increasingly vital STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills — that can make a big impact in the classroom and in life. Fire up your child’s imagination this summer: sign up for a Sylvan summer camp in the Columbus region today!▼
A Fun-Filled Summer Awaits
Our summer camps in the Columbus region turn education into amazing experience. That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
From subject-specific courses to technology-focused programs, our summer camps are a fantastic way to get your child primed for the approaching school year. We have a number of scheduling options to choose from, so you won’t be hard pressed to find time for learning this summer.
Check Out Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): It’s time to get your child ready for elementary school! Our Early Reading Edge program uses a kid-friendly mix of engaging lessons and cool games to help your child grasp the essentials of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): This program is designed to diminish anxiety and bolster confidence. Our friendly and experienced teachers are ready to equip your son or daughter with key planning, organization and time management skills for better results in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra anxiety be gone! We use a fun and engaging mix of activities to help your child develop the skills he or she needs to conquer tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your blossoming writer will develop a unique portfolio he or she will be happy to show off. In the process, your child will try his or her hand at a range of writing styles, such as writing movie reviews and crafting web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will have a blast learning to build, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s a really cool way to learn important STEM and problem solving skills—and power up creativity and imagination!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will discover the amazing world of machine and bridge design with our cool, theme-based engineering camps. Kids will get to design and construct creations that are based on real-life structure from around the world!