When school is out, fun is in! Our summer camps in the Columbus region are a great way to keep your child engaged in new and exciting ways. You won’t find any tiresome drills here!
By combining super cool, kid-friendly technology, fun-filled games and hands-on projects (such as building a robot or programming a video game), we transform learning into a truly memorable experience. In addition, your child can register with friends or meet new ones as he or she hones vital competencies in an interactive group environment. Get ready to watch your child’s confidence grow!
Get Ready for a Summer of Creativity and Fun!
Our summer camps in the Columbus region are a great place to make lasting memories — and try something new! That’s because we blend proven teaching methods with engaging activities and games, inspiring and motivating your child to master new skills while having a whole lot of fun along the way!
No matter if your child needs to focus on reading, writing or study techniques, or wants to play around with kid-friendly technology, all of our programs are designed to help your child feel more confident about, and prepared for, the forthcoming school year. We offer convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to work summer learning into your child’s schedule.
Make a Lasting Impact with Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Successfully prepare your little learner for elementary school with our Early Reading Edge camp! This program features interactive lessons and fun games to help your child master the fundamentals of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Our Study Skills program aims to reduce stress and boost confidence. Our expert tutors will help your child build important organization, planning and time management competencies for greater success in the classroom and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an engaging combination of activities to help get your child in great shape for tackling tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your son or daughter will work towards building a diverse portfolio her or she will be proud to share. Your budding writer will experiment with a number of writing styles, including crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will be psyched to learn how to design, program and animate robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It’s an awesome way to equip your child with STEM and problem solving abilities.
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will love immersing him or herself in the intriguing world of machine and bridge design with our super fun, theme-based engineering courses. Kids will get to construct and evaluate cool creations that are based on real-life structures!