If you're searching for a math tutor in the Cincinnati region, you've come to the right place. Whether your son or daughter is falling behind, needs extra practice or wants to get ahead in advanced math topics, our tutors have the skills and experience to ensure your child succeeds. Whatever your young mathematician needs, we’re here to get results.
Choose the Perfect Program for Your Child’s Needs
Sylvan offers a number of math programs designed for everything from practice and support to enrichment, so you can choose the approach that is best for your child’s needs. We can help your child acquire strong academic skills in math, algebra, geometry and more.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your son or daughter is struggling with basic concepts and falling behind in math class, targeted, intensive tutoring could be the key to building confidence and raising scores. Our proven methods make math concepts far accessible so your child can catch up and start to achieve more success in the classroom. With our Personalized Tutoring program, you can expect:
- A customized approach: Using our proven Sylvan Method™, we adapt our teaching to suit your child’s unique needs, enabling him or her to grasp concepts quickly and effectively.
- Expert guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors support your child every step of the way. We continually adjust your child’s learning plan to make sure math is an engaging challenge rather than a frustrating roadblock.
- Great results: Did you know that our students achieve two to three times more growth in their math scores compared to their peers? We guarantee your child will progress too!
- Local, school-aligned curriculum: We tailor our curriculum to match up with most school standards. In addition, our tutors are extremely well-versed in modern teaching techniques — so you don’t have to be!
- Competitive rates: Our rates compare with private tutors and other tutoring companies, helping to make the most effective math help more budget-friendly for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs homework support, more practice with math outside of class, or is looking for a challenge, Academic Coaching can help! Our experienced tutors can provide guidance for completing homework, studying for tests and keeping up with harder workloads. Here’s what our new monthly subscription program includes:
- Proactive tutoring support to sharpen skills, stay on top of homework, prepare for tests and build more confidence in the classroom.
- Tailored learning sessions that target your child’s weaknesses, so your child gets the exact support he or she needs.
- School-aligned curriculum for a bigger impact in class.
- Interactive, hands-on learning activities that promote skill mastery.
- Expert tutors who are up-to-date on the new ways math is taught in schools (so you don’t have to be!)
- Convenient scheduling options that work for your family, such as afternoons, evenings and weekends.
- Affordable monthly packages that fit with your needs and budget.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
If your child is a budding math genius, our advanced programs will boost confidence and provide the perfect preparation for complex concepts and tough assignments. It's incredibly satisfying to see your elementary, middle school or high school math whiz conquer new challenges and meet his or her ambitious goals. You can expect your child to:
- Master advanced math skills with ease, including computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills, all of which will provide a stronger foundation for the future.
- Get deeper math experience with hands-on exercises and accelerated learning that ensures concepts stick.
- Feel more confident and better prepared in the classroom. Our tutors are up to date on the local curriculum, so they are able to connect the lessons taught at Sylvan with what your child is doing at school.
- …and our competitive hourly rates make it affordable!
Ready for Results?
The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is a great way to pinpoint strengths and tailor lessons to target skill gaps. Fill out our form or give us a call and we'll contact you to discuss your needs and what we can do to help.