Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we appreciate that you want the best for your child — including the best possible admission scores. Our highly effective test prep in Fargo is designed to help your teen reduce jitters, boost test-taking skills and feel ready to take on the big test day with confidence. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program can deliver exactly the results you and your teen are looking for because we deliver a proven mix of small-group instruction, independent learning and hugely helpful online tools, including full-length, timed practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Fargo don't already know. That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. There’s also the convenience and flexibility of Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Successfully Prepare For Exam Day! Sylvan Offers:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Take a FREE Practice Test with Sylvan!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Fargo for FREE!* It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Improved scores start here: speak to us now to get started!