When another school year wraps up, the learning doesn’t have to end! You can keep your child engaged, entertained and inspired with summer camps in Bismarck from Sylvan Learning, which are tailored to be both fun and interactive.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics & Science to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! Our camps include convenient scheduling options, so you can fit exciting educational experiences into your child’s summer schedule.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your young one elementary school-ready with our unique mix of interactive lessons and exciting games that focus on the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): As your child moves through the education system, responsibilities and challenges grow every year. That's why we teach time management and organization skills that make a big difference in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra can be fun! By combining fun activities with tricky challenges, we help get your child ready to conquer those tough algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The best way to master a skill is to practice it. That's why we teach a wide range of writing techniques and challenge kids to build their own portfolio of work, which can include anything from movie reviews to web copy.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will develop critical STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast along the way. Each theme-based session encourages creativity and imagination as kids build, program and animate amazing robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. It doesn’t get much cooler than that!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your child will love the fun, hands-on projects that explore how machines, super structures and all things that move are built. Kids will get to design, evaluate and reconstruct creations that are inspired by real-life structures from around the globe!