When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in North Dakota! We offer exciting, interactive programs where friendship, teamwork and hands-on tasks take center stage, allowing kids to continue learning (and enjoying themselves!) all summer long. This group dynamic also means your child can bring friends — or make new ones — and experience a new kind of learning environment away from the classroom.
Ready to inspire your child to succeed in the next school year and beyond? Find out which Sylvan camps are available in your area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
With seriously cool projects that focus on 21st century skills and knowledge, our summer camps in North Dakota make learning more engaging and ensure that your child will be thrilled to take on new tasks each week. From traditional staples like reading, writing and study skills to the very latest STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) teachings, our programs highlight competencies that are useful in the classroom and in life. Get more learning in this summer: register your child for a Sylvan summer program today!
Summer Camps Kids Love!
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why our summer camps come in a range of different types and specializations, making a variety of subjects less daunting and more engaging. For example, it could be a reading or writing camp that helps your child understand language in a more creative and interactive way. Alternatively, it could be a STEM-focused camp where cool activities await, including creating a video game and programming a robot.
Whatever the subject, you can be sure that Sylvan's summer camps in North Dakota offer more enjoyment, more camaraderie and more confidence in preparation for that all-important next school year.
Our Academic Summer Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Preschoolers and kindergartners need to know the basics of reading before they make the leap to elementary school. We offer a kid-friendly mix of engaging games and activities.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Fresh challenges and responsibilities accompany every new school year, but we're here to help your child gain the time management and organization skills he or she needs to excel in the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra camp may not sound exciting, but we bring math to life and provide interactive activities to boost your child's math skills.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Our Writing camp gives kids the chance to explore their creativity, enhance their writing skills and build a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics & Science (Grades 1-6): Your child will build vital STEM and problem solving skills while having plenty of fun in the process. Our theme-based sessions encourage creativity and imagination as kids develop, program and animate awesome robots using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your budding engineer or architect will love diving into creative, hands-on projects, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the world!