As your child makes his or her way through school, it's inevitable that the workloads will become more demanding and the assignments will get tougher — but there is a way to prepare for these growing challenges. Register your child for Sylvan’s study skills programs in Bismarck, and he or she will learn better time management and test prep strategies and start laying the groundwork for tackling future challenges ahead. It’s an effective way to nurture the skills to manage any “to do” list.
Tailored to be More Personal
No two students are exactly the same when it comes to learning those all important “higher order” thinking skills. Developing strategies for more effective exam preparation, assignment planning and active listening in the classroom are all essential to long-term success. At Sylvan, we take each student’s unique learning style into consideration to make sure our sessions are relevant as well as personalized, zeroing in on the most beneficial ways to study, leading to better grades and more confidence.▼
We Can Help With All Kinds of Study Skills, Including:
- Time Management
An Immediate and Long-Lasting Difference
Register your child in one of our study skills programs in Bismarck and you can expect nothing but positive changes. Our tutoring experts will instill life-long study skills that will pay dividends far beyond school. That includes tips for managing exam preparation and project planning more effectively. We also recognize every milestone reached, encouraging students to continue fostering their new habits, skills and attitudes.
What your child will take away from our study skills program:
- Time management advice and smart organizational tips that will help develop better habits.
- Note-taking methods.
- More effective learning skills, including active reading, active listening and improved presentation skills.
- Test preparation and test day strategies offer guidance and help reduce anxiety.
- How to utilize and share digital information wisely.
- Writing and research advice on how to choose the best sources and write an accurate bibliography.
- Tips for understanding the college admissions process and preparing for job interviews.
- Convenient class times so you can manage your family’s time and resources more efficiently.