Sylvan’s study skills program in North Dakota can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. You'll see a noticeable difference in your son or daughter's confidence as he or she gains tools and techniques that can be used in school and beyond! Contact your local Sylvan in North Dakota now to find out how we can equip your child for success.
A Smart Approach to a Brighter Future
Whether it's extracurricular classes, homework assignments, a part-time job or the demands of a full social life, there’s no doubting that students often have a lot on their plate. And when college applications eventually come about, it can be an even greater challenge to stay on top of everything. That's where our tutoring experts step in, offering a study skills program that focuses on effective planning, managing and prioritizing skills — helping students take on any project and achieve the right results.
The Skills to Achieve More in School and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in North Dakota is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. Find out how we can strengthen your child’s skillset so he or she can handle any challenge.
Your Son or Daughter Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.