Sylvan’s study skills program in North Dakota can help ensure your son or daughter is fully prepared for increasing school workloads and the forthcoming challenges of college. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 develop useful life management, problem solving and critical thinking skills to help them better organize their busy schedules and stay on top of schoolwork assignments. As your child develops life-long skills that he or she can put to use in school and beyond, his or her confidence will soar! Contact your local Sylvan in North Dakota now to find out how we can equip your child for success.
A Successful Future Starts Now
Between homework, advanced classes, extracurricular activities and part-time jobs (not to mention socializing!), most modern students have a lot on their plate. And once college applications start, it can be even more difficult to stay on top of things. That's why our study skills program is tailored to have a lasting positive effect, helping students gain important strategies to plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads more effectively than ever before.
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
A solid foundation leads to success. For that reason, Sylvan's study skills program in North Dakota is designed to equip teens with transferable skills and strategies that can be used in the classroom and, after that, at college and in career settings. Because we see the bigger picture, we’re always dedicated to instilling lifelong knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically. Learn how we can help your child push his or her skillset (and confidence!) to the next level.
Here's What Your Teen Will Learn:
- Effective time management techniques.
- Goal-setting strategies.
- How to plan and track projects.
- Organizational tips for creating an efficient personal study area and completing homework.
- How to use an academic calendar and track grades.
- Active listening and communication skills.
- How to approach the college admissions process, including the college admission essay.
- Job interview preparation tips and tricks, such as resume writing and cover letter writing.