Make sure your son or daughter is ready for growing school workloads and the future challenges of college with Sylvan’s study skills program in North Dakota. Through our program, kids in grades 4-12 can develop practical life management, critical thinking and problem solving skills, enabling them to manage their schoolwork and schedules more effectively. As your child learns tools and techniques that can be used in and beyond school, you'll see his or her confidence grow! There’s no better time than now to equip your child for success: contact your local Sylvan in North Dakota now to get started.
A Bright Future Starts With a Smart Approach
Between homework, advanced classes, extracurricular activities and part-time jobs (not to mention socializing!), most modern students have a lot on their plate. And once college applications start, it can be even more difficult to stay on top of things. That's why our study skills program is tailored to have a lasting positive effect, helping students gain important strategies to plan, manage and prioritize their schedules and workloads more effectively than ever before.▼
From Grade 4 to High School Graduation and Beyond
Success starts with a solid foundation. That’s why we've tailored our study skills program in North Dakota to equip teens with skills and strategies that are not only applicable at school right away, but can also be used at college and, eventually, in a career setting. At Sylvan, we see the bigger picture, which is why we’re dedicated to instilling life-long knowledge that can help your son or daughter thrive personally and academically, both inside and outside the classroom. Learn how we can help your child push his or her skillset (and confidence!) to the next level.
Your Child Will Learn:
- How to manage time and workloads more effectively.
- Proven strategies for short-term and long-term target setting.
- Techniques for planning and managing large projects.
- Organizational methods for efficient homework routines and how to set up a personal study area.
- Performance management and planning skills, from tracking grades to using an academic calendar.
- How to communicate more effectively, including tactics like active listening.
- How to put together a winning college application.
- Job interview preparation tactics, including expert tips for writing a compelling cover letter.
Ready to Get Started?