After-school education is now more exciting than ever with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids courses in Minot! Your child will have a blast as he or she builds LEGO® robots and masters key concepts in science and engineering! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. In addition, they empower budding programmers or engineers to get a head start on critical 21st century skills that are becoming increasingly important for career success.
Enhance Your Child’s Skill Set
With careers in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) growing so quickly, it’s all the more vital to ensure your child is equipped with a 21st century skill set. You can feel good knowing our Robotics for Kids programs in Minot have been developed to do just that: to help your son or daughter master important skills like computer programming and problem solving, all without skimping on fun (no boring drills here!). Working with a friend, your child will use interactive technology to design and program an assortment of robots, acquiring key STEM competencies and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Programs Both Kids and Parents Will Love
Children of all ages have a blast at our Robotics for Kids programs: no prior knowledge or experience needed! Parents value our programs as well because we always keep them in the loop. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. There are also wrap-up tasks and reinforcement tools for each session, helping kids consolidate the skills learned in class — and share amazing accomplishments with friends and family!
Fun Awaits! Our Robotics Courses Include:
- Personal attention and small class sizes, with no more than 12 students per session
- Cool, hands-on projects that make learning a fun and exciting experience
- The camaraderie of collaborating with a partner to construct and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Easy-to-learn software that’s fun to play around with
- STEM-focused education that focuses on helping students develop important 21st century skills
- Regular communication, so parents can stay in the know about each week’s topics and what students learned