It’s normal for your child to experience homework challenges at one point or another — and when those times come, the expert tutors at Sylvan in Dickinson can help your child tackle homework challenges head on. Whether it's extra practice or the support to truly get ahead of the curve, our expert tutors are ready to help.
Personal Learning for a Bigger Impact
Whether your child needs extra guidance in reading, writing or math, our talented tutors will ensure your child is making progress every step of the way.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child typically keeps up in class but is struggling with certain homework assignments and grasping new concepts, our tutors can help! We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. With Academic Coaching, you can expect your child to:
- Feel 100% supported in sessions that specifically focus on their individual needs, ensuring that new concepts stick. (You don't need to become an expert!)
- Boost their overall comprehension and master skills with engaging, hands-on activities.
- Feel more confident with targeted feedback and motivating recognition for every skill learned.
- Get the best help at a great price with monthly packages that are comparable to other tutoring companies and private tutors.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Even the brightest students can have a hard time keeping up with the homework load in high school. If your teen is struggling to keep up with the demands of a growing workload and increasingly complex topics, Advanced Homework Help can make a real difference. You’ll see a noticeable improvement in comprehension, leading to even higher grades and far less stress at homework time. This program includes:
- Tailored tutoring that focuses on your son or daughter's particular academic needs.
- Boosted confidence and lower stress levels as a result of working with our motivating experts.
- Practical support for math, history, AP classes and many other subjects!
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.