Are you on the lookout for a writing tutor in Winston Salem, North Carolina? Whether your child is showing signs of falling behind, needs some extra practice to reinforce concepts or wants to get ahead and become an exceptional writer and communicator, our tutors can help.
Tutoring That Targets Your Child's Needs
From basic syntax to college application essays, our writing tutors know how to ensure significant progress for each student — and a lot of fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If grade-level writing tasks are proving to be too challenging for your child, our Personalized Tutoring will focus on the most important skills in order to raise scores — and confidence — when it comes to writing assignments and homework. Here’s some of what our program can provide:
- Improved writing ability in class and beyond: Your child will become a more engaging, confident writer by learning the basics of composing, revising and editing essays.
- Success in the classroom: Our writing program is designed to prepare your child for college and career requirements by focusing on skills that he or she will need to achieve goals.
- Budget-friendly rates: Our hourly rates are comparable to other local tutoring companies and private tutors.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
This program is a great fit if your child needs extra practice or boost to improve skills for writing-related homework or tests. This is what Academic Coaching provides:
- Proactive tutoring for building foundational skills that will help your child complete homework and keep up on class.
- Targeted learning sessions tailored to your child's strengths and skills gaps including test prep and homework help.
- Experienced tutors who know the latest teaching strategies for getting concepts to stick.
- Affordable monthly packages that make budgeting simple.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
Writing skills are essential for the student that is on the academic fast track. This program is meant to help your child develop research-based writing skills, excel in advanced courses and write engaging college admissions essays that stand out. Here’s how our program can help:
- Gain the confidence to conquer writing-based challenges moving forward
- Learn the effective composition techniques and research skills needed to ace advanced courses
- Expert guidance for crafting a compelling college essay that stands out
- Build on newly acquired skills with valuable practice in research-based writing
- Competitive hourly rates
Start Today and Save More
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment is designed to accurately identify your son or daughter’s personal strengths and needs, pinpointing the precise areas our expert tutors will work on for greater success. Contact us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can meet them.