Do you need a writing tutor in Albemarle? Whether your son or daughter is falling behind on writing assignments, could use some extra practice to sharpen skills or wants to get ahead to start laying the groundwork for future success, our skilled tutors can help.
Targeted Tutoring for Every Student
From the basics of proper sentence structure to support writing college application essays, our writing tutors will make sure your child progresses—and has fun along the way!
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child is struggling to keep up with writing assignments, or Personalized Tutoring might be just what he or she needs to develop the skills — and confidence — to conquer writing homework and tests. Here’s some of what our program can provide:
- Effective writing skills in school and beyond. We focus on critical skills for the mechanics of writing as well as the process of composing and revising.
- Better performance in the classroom. We help students improve their scores, and we align with college and career readiness standards to prepare for future success.
- Affordable rates: Our hourly rate is competitive compared to other tutoring companies and private tutors. The best writing help might be more affordable than you think.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Students who need a little extra practice with writing-based assignments in order to exceed expectations can benefit from this program. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to strengthen core skills and keep up in class.
- Tutoring sessions that cater to your child's exact needs — including skill practice, homework help and test prep.
- Expert tutors who know the latest, most effective teaching methods inside and out.
- Competitive monthly packages to keep tutoring affordable.
Advanced Writing and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the academic fast track, strong writing skills will serve him or her well. This program will help your child thrive in advanced courses, develop comprehensive research skills and breeze through assignments with heavy writing requirements. Here's what you can expect:
- Greater confidence to overcome any writing challenge and move forward.
- Sophisticated composition techniques and research skills to ace advanced assignments.
- Expert guidance for college admission essays.
- Skill reinforcement through plenty of practice and hands-on activities.
- Affordable hourly rates.
You Can Save More by Starting Today
There's still plenty of time to prepare for success in the new school year. When you arrange an Academic Checkup, you can find out how your child compares to national norms — and see which aspects need extra attention in order to maximize those all-important grades. Enjoy better results and bigger smiles: start now for just $95*!