Whether you’re searching for general study help for your child or extra assistance with a specific subject, Sylvan’s tutoring programs in High Point, North Carolina can provide the personalized guidance your family needs to boost grades — and smiles. We recognize that learning struggles can arise at any time and additional help may be needed. However, our dedicated tutors are ready to help. From reading, writing and math tutoring to homework help, we have a full range of programs, all of which can be customized to meet your family’s particular needs. Make an investment in your child's future: submit our form or call now!
Ready for Better Results?
Sylvan delivers results like no one else can. As a matter of fact, our students see up to three times more growth in math and reading scores than kids who don’t attend Sylvan sessions. For over 35 years, we’ve been helping millions of students reach their potential — and we’d be pleased to help your child succeed too.▼
A Different Way to Learn
When it comes to tutoring programs that make a big impact, look no further than your local Sylvan in High Point, North Carolina. We align our lessons with national college and career readiness standards, and ensure the highest levels of relevance and engagement by using the latest teaching tools and technology, including iPad®-based sessions. Choose Sylvan: we offer High Point students the dynamic education they need to succeed.
Look No Further Than Sylvan For:
- Math tutoring: Whether your child is in 1st grade or 10th grade, our tutoring center will get to the root of your child’s math needs, so he or she can excel.
- Reading tutoring: Not every child is a natural born reader, and even great readers need help from time to time. Depending on your child’s individual needs, our tutors may focus on comprehension, fluency (reading out loud), phonics and vocabulary — skills that can accelerate your child’s learning for years to come.
- Writing tutoring: Writing is such an essential skill for school and beyond. Whether your child could use some help improving spelling and grammar or learning sophisticated writing, composition and essay development techniques, you’ll see a difference in smiles, as well as scores.
- Homework help: As homework assignments grow more difficult (hello, pre-algebra!), turn to Sylvan’s tutoring center for just-as-needed homework tutoring. Homework help is ideal if your child needs a boost on specific assignments, but not all the time.
- And much, much more — just ask!
Success Starts Here!
The Sylvan Skills Assessment® helps our instructors determine each student’s unique needs, as well as areas for development. Get started for $95* — this is a limited-time offer, so contact us now to learn more!