The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we recognize the value of high admission scores. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Wake Forest, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. In fact, our program is proven to deliver real results, which means higher test scores and bigger smiles all around!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
Our test prep program is set apart by full-length practice tests, independent online learning and teaching sessions in small groups. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Conquer Test-Day Nerves — and the Test Itself
The friendly teachers at Sylvan in Wake Forest are knowledgeable about every aspect of the test! They’re ready to equip your teen with strategies and techniques for tackling every type of exam question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Wake Forest for FREE!* Taking a practice test allows your teen to get comfortable with the setup and pacing of the test; it also helps him or her identify strengths and pinpoint areas to improve in order to achieve the best possible results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!