The competition for college spots grows year after year. At Sylvan, we know how important it is for your son or daughter to get the best admission scores possible. With our interactive, personalized test prep in Statesville, your teen can overcome stress and lay the groundwork for a successful outcome on test day. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
The Best Results Start with the Best Prep
What sets our test prep program apart — and makes it so effective — is a combination of independent learning, small-group instruction, convenient online resources and an assortment of timed practice tests. As a result, most participants only need between five to eight weeks to hone the skills they need to achieve their best possible test scores. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Skills and Strategies that Lead to Better Outcomes
Our teachers in Statesville know the test better than anybody! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It's standard with our in-center instruction and can also be selected as a standalone class.
Prepare To Succeed! Your Local Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
For a Limited Time, Take a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Statesville for FREE!* This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Don’t wait: contact us today to get started!