Year after year, the competition for a college place is fierce. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. With our test prep in Greenville, your teen will benefit from a personalized, interactive program that reduces test-day stress and builds confidence. You’ll be happy to know our program is proven to deliver real results, meaning you can expect higher scores on tests!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. In fact, only five to eight weeks is enough time for most students in our program to develop the skills, knowledge and techniques they need to maximize their test results. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Get Equipped with Effective Skills and Strategies
Our teachers in Greenville know the test better than anybody! Our students gain an intimate understanding of answering techniques for virtually any type of test question. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
Don’t miss out: for a limited time, you can schedule a FREE* full-length practice test for your teen at your local Sylvan in Greenville! It's a great way for your teen to figure out the format of the test, build confidence and work on areas that need improvement. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!