The competition to get into college continues to grow each year. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep program in Greensboro focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program consists not only of small-group sessions, but also a variety of online resources for independent learning — including timed practice tests. In fact, most students in our program only require five to eight weeks to master vital test-taking skills and strategies needed to raise their test scores. Just imagine the extra opportunities that can arise from those improved results!▼
Score High with Effective Skills and Techniques
Our talented tutors in Greensboro are experts when it comes to exams. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. On top of that, your teen can study on his or her own time with Sylvan Prep Online, our personalized, online learning environment. It can be experienced as part of our in-center program, and is also available as a standalone option.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Greensboro! It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Make today count: contact us now to get started!