The competition to get into college is tough — and getting tougher. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our test prep program in Garner focuses on helping your teen master important test-taking skills in order to reduce stress and improve confidence come exam day. There’s no need to sweat it because our program leads to real results, so you and your teen can enjoy higher scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. That’s not to mention the fact that most students in our program only need five to eight weeks to master the skills and strategies required to raise their test scores. Just imagine the opportunities that could arise with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our talented teachers in Garner understand tests like no other! That means you can expect your child to master techniques for tackling every section of the test. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Make Test Day A Success! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
Right now, you can arrange a FREE* full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Garner! This allows your teen to get familiar with the different sections of the exam, understand strengths and identify tricky subject areas that need more attention in order to attain optimal results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!