Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we understand that it's vital to help your child fulfill his or her potential and achieve the best admission scores possible. Our hands-on test prep in Elizabeth City is designed to help your son or daughter eliminate stress, bolster confidence and get ready to tackle the big exam with ease. Above all, our hands-on program is proven to boost performance and lead to better scores on tests!
Higher Scores Start with Effective Prep
Our test prep program is highly effective because it fuses interactive, small-group learning with a plethora of helpful online tools and resources, including practice exams. You’ll be pleased to know that many of our students hone the skills they need to raise test scores in as little as five to eight weeks. Just imagine the possibilities that could open up with a boosted score!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Elizabeth City don't already know. Our students learn techniques for navigating every type of test question. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It comes standard with our in-class learning, or you can choose it as a standalone program.
Your Nearby Sylvan Provides:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Get Started with a FREE Practice Test!
For a limited time only, you can arrange a full-length practice exam for FREE* at your local Sylvan in Elizabeth City! That means your teen can get comfortable with the format of the test, figure out strengths and identify areas to improve and focus on for maximum results. Make test day a great day: contact us now to get started!