Getting a spot at a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep in Clemmons is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You can feel good knowing our program delivers real results, which means better scores on tests!
Better Preparation = Better Results
Our test prep program is effective because we combine independent learning with small-group sessions, interactive online resources and a selection of practice tests. In fact, for many students in our program, it only takes five to eight weeks to learn and master the skills they need to boost their test scores. You never know what kind of opportunities could open up with an improved score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
Our teachers in Clemmons know everything there is to know about tests! Our students learn techniques for answering practically any type of test question. On top of that, studying can take place anytime, anywhere with our tailored Sylvan Prep Online learning environment. It comes as standard with our in-center program, but it can also be chosen as a standalone option.
Get Ready For Test Day! Sylvan Provides:
- Interactive, small-group learning from knowledgeable tutors
- Effective strategies and techniques for tackling every portion of the exam
- Tailored homework assignments to boost specific skills
- Full-length practice tests that are timed in order to familiarize students with the pacing of the exam
- Detailed video tutorials that are available 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder with hundreds of common exam words
Schedule a Practice Test for FREE!
For a limited time, your teen can take a full-length practice exam at your local Sylvan in Clemmons for FREE!* It enables your teen to get comfortable with the test format and figure out which areas need the most work in order to achieve the best score possible. Prepare today for better scores tomorrow: get in touch with us today to arrange a practice exam.