It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we appreciate the importance of admission exams — and how to prepare students to maximize their scores. Our test prep in Burlington is tailored to help your teen build confidence and navigate test day without stress or anxiety. You can rest easy knowing our program leads to improved performance and better scores on the test!
Planning to Succeed on Test Day
What makes our test prep program so effective is a proven combination of small-group instruction, independent learning, online resources and practice tests. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Think of all the opportunities that could open up with an impressive score!▼
Skills and Strategies Needed to Ace the Test
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Burlington don't already know. Our students gain an intimate understanding of answering techniques for virtually any type of test question. Additionally, your teen can study anytime, anywhere with Sylvan Prep Online, our interactive online learning environment. It’s included with our in-center instruction, or you can select it as a standalone class.
Be Prepared For Test Day! Sylvan Offers:
- A comfortable, small-group learning environment led by expert teachers
- Test-taking strategies for conquering every type of question
- Customized homework to boost skills that need the most attention
- Complete practice tests that are timed, preparing students for the pace and setup of the test
- Comprehensive video tutorials that can be accessed 24/7 through Sylvan Prep Online
- Vocabulary builder that includes hundreds of common exam words
Prepare for Test Day with a FREE Practice Exam!
Your local Sylvan in Burlington is offering full-length practice exams for FREE* for a limited time! This is a great way for your teen to prepare for the pace and setup of the exam, build confidence, pinpoint strengths and figure out subject areas that need more attention in order to achieve maximum results. Prepare today for success tomorrow: call now to get started!