It’s no secret that getting into a great college is becoming increasingly competitive. At Sylvan, we know how to help students prepare for admission tests and maximize their scores. Our test prep in Albemarle, which is both interactive and personalized, will help your teen overcome anxiety, gain confidence and achieve impressive outcomes when the big day arrives. As a result, our program is proven to lead to improved results on tests!
Impressive Results Start with Comprehensive Prep
Our test prep program is successful because we use a proven mix of small-group instruction, practice tests and independent learning — including 24/7 access to valuable online resources. As such, only five to eight weeks are needed for most students in our program to gain and master the knowledge and skills needed to excel on upcoming tests. Think of the difference a great score can make!▼
Tackle Every Exam Question with Confidence
There's nothing about tests that our expert teachers in Albemarle don't already know. They’re dedicated to equipping your teen with invaluable skills and techniques for approaching each section of the exam. In addition, our innovative Sylvan Prep Online platform makes it possible for your teen to study according to his or her own schedule. It’s already included with our in-center learning, or you can select it by itself.
Discover The Sylvan Difference! We Offer:
- Small-group instruction from friendly tutors with test expertise
- Skills and techniques for approaching every type of exam question
- Personalized assignments that focus on specific areas for improvement
- Timed, full-length practice tests that get your teen comfortable with the pace and format of the exam
- In-depth video lessons that are accessible 24/7 via Sylvan Prep Online
- Interactive vocabulary builder that features hundreds of common test words
Erase Test-Day Jitters: Take a FREE Practice Exam!
For a limited time only, we're offering full-length practice exams at your local Sylvan in Albemarle for FREE!* It’s a great way for your teen to familiarize him or herself with the format of the exam, identify strengths and determine which areas need more study in order achieve better results. Prepare for future success: contact us today to get started!