The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Winston Salem.
From Writing and Reading to Robotics, Coding and Engineering, we offer a great selection of programs for every age — they’re a total blast! We also provide flexible scheduling options, so you can work summer learning (and fun!) into your family’s seasonal schedule.
Moving Key Skills to the Next Level
Our summer camps in Winston Salem feature fun activities and learning experiences that make a big difference. In fact, the skills your child will discover and hone — relating to reading, writing, math, study skills and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) — can make a huge difference in school and in life. The result: you can enjoy a summer of learning without missing out on fun. Register for a Sylvan summer program today!▼
Get Ready for an Amazing Summer!
There are plenty of summer programs to choose from at Sylvan, all of which are devised to inspire, motivate and help imaginations flourish. No dull math or writing drills allowed! Our camps also promote camaraderie, so your son or daughter can register with friends or foster new friendships through cool, collaborative projects. Your child will have a great time interacting with technology, learning new skills and showing off his or her projects with family and friends!
Keep your child engaged and learning all summer long: contact your nearby Sylvan today to learn more about our programs and to find out which ones are available in Winston Salem.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Elementary school is fast approaching: help your little one successfully prepare! Through engaging lessons and fun-filled games, we help your child get to grips with the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Get rid of stress and bring on bigger smiles! Your child will master vital organization and time management skills for better results both inside and outside the classroom.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use an exciting mix of activities that help keep your child engaged as he or she learns how to tackle challenging algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): From crafting web copy to writing movie reviews, your child will learn a diverse array of creative writing techniques and build a unique portfolio he or she will be proud to share!
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will acquire valuable STEM and problem solving skills while having a blast building, programming and animating robots using LEGO® bricks and kid-friendly software. Each theme-based session is big on creativity, imagination and fun!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through cool, interactive projects, your son or daughter will get to know how machines and architectural structures are built. In fact, the creations your child designs, evaluates and reconstructs are inspired by real-life structures from around the world!