The school year ends as summer arrives, but that doesn't mean the learning — and fun — have to come to an end! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Wake Forest are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From Coding, Engineering and Robotics to Writing and Reading, we offer a wide variety of camps for all ages — kids just love them! With convenient scheduling options, you can also rest easy knowing that exciting educational experiences can fit around your family's existing summer plans.
Programs Designed with Success in Mind
Not only are our summer camps in Wake Forest tons of fun, but they also make learning count. In fact, the skills we focus on — from reading, writing, math and study skills to the latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) skills — can help your child reach his or her potential in and outside the classroom. Register your child for a Sylvan summer program today and find out how a summer of learning can be a whole lot of fun!▼
Cool Camps Kids Love!
Our programs are fun, interactive and highly motivating. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! In addition, we place an emphasis on group dynamics, allowing kids to sign up with their buddies or make new friends through our collaborative activities. It all adds up to this: your child will meet new faces, strengthen existing friendships and learn new skills through our fun-filled projects, activities and games!
Contact us now to learn how we can keep your child's education going strong all year round — and find out which camps are available in the Wake Forest area.
Experience Our Academic Summer Camps:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your little one is ready for elementary school! We blend interactive lessons with exciting games in order to help kids master the basics of reading.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): The new school year brings new responsibilities and challenges along with it, but you can watch the stress levels go down as we help your child develop practical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): Algebra may have a reputation for being tough, but our activities are tailored to help kids handle tricky algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): The end results of our Writing camp are stronger writing skills, greater confidence and a portfolio of work that includes everything from web copy to movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Critical STEM and problem solving skills are the focus of this program, in which kids learn how to build, program and animate a robot using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software. Your child's creativity and imagination will soar!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Engineering becomes a fun-filled subject when you add hands-on projects that examine how machines, structures and other constructions from around the globe are designed and built.