Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! Make a big impact during the break with our highly engaging and interactive summer camps in Wake Forest.
Whether it’s a course in coding, robotics or engineering, or a primer in writing or algebra, we’re pleased to offer a varied selection of camps for students of all ages — kids adore them! Our programs include convenient scheduling options, so you can be sure to fit impactful learning experiences into your family’s busy schedule.
Equipping Your Child for Success
Our summer camps in Wake Forest aren’t just big on excitement: they’re also big on transformative learning experiences. From reading, writing and math to the very latest STEM teaching (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math), your child will develop skills that make a real difference — and a lasting impact — in school and in life. Prepare for a summer of learning without sacrificing fun: sign your child up for one of our summer camps today!▼
Fire Up Imagination and Creativity This Summer
Sylvan has lots of programs that are sure to motivate, inspire and encourage creativity. After all, nobody wants to spend their summer doing boring math or writing drills! Additionally, most of our camps include group dynamics, so your son or daughter can choose to register with friends or make new ones as he or she works collaboratively with others to complete fun, stimulating activities. Your child will be psyched to master new skills by using kid-friendly technology and accomplishing fun activities with other students.
Keep the learning going this summer: get in touch with your nearest Sylvan today to find out which programs are available in or near Wake Forest.
Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages:
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Make sure your child is ready for life at elementary school! We teach the basics of reading by combining fun activities with interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Help your young leaner stay on top of growing responsibilities with our Study Skills program, which emphasizes critical time management and organization skills.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We take the pain out of algebra by breaking it down into bite-sized activities and assignments.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Kids in our Writing program develop a diverse range of useful writing techniques and create a unique portfolio of work.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Your child will learn new skills — including crucial STEM and problem solving abilities — while designing, programming and animating LEGO® robots. Super cool!
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Through fun, hands-on activities, including designing, evaluating and reconstructing creations inspired by real-life structures from around the globe, your child will be fascinated to discover how machines and super structures are built.