Another school year may be complete, but the learning doesn’t have to end there! That's because Sylvan Learning's summer camps in Jacksonville are tailored to keep kids interested, entertained and engaged all season long.
From STEM camps like Coding, Engineering and Robotics to traditional topics covered by our Writing and Reading camps, we provide a selection of programs that are hands-on, age-appropriate — and fun! We also provide convenient scheduling options, making it easier for you to fit exciting educational experiences around your family's summertime adventures.
Engaging Activities That Inspire Success
Our summer camps in Jacksonville are made up of exciting activities, fun challenges and transformative learning experiences. The skills your child gains at Sylvan — from STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) to reading, writing and study skills — can make a big difference beyond the classroom. Prepare for a summer of learning without sacrificing fun: sign your child up for one of our summer camps today!▼
Cool Camps Kids Actually Enjoy!
The focus at Sylvan is always on the love of learning — and motivating kids to be creative. That means an end to math and writing drills! We also like to encourage students to work together, so your child can sign up with his or her friends, or make new acquaintances in our collaborative activities. Your child will have a blast learning new skills, using innovative technology and completing fun-filled projects with his or her new BFFs!
Keep your child’s brain active and learning while school’s out: contact your local Sylvan center now to find out which camps are available in the Jacksonville area.
Don't Miss Our Academic Summer Camps For All Ages
- Early Reading (PreK-K): Get your child geared up for the main event: elementary school! We help your child master the fundamentals of reading by using a successful mix of fun games and interactive lessons.
- Study Skills (Grades 4-12): Decrease stress and increase confidence! Our Study Skills program will equip your child with crucial organization and time management skills to help improve success in school and beyond.
- Fit4Algebra (Grades 6-9): We use a fun and engaging combination of activities to help get your son or daughter in top form for successfully completing difficult algebra concepts to come.
- Writing (Grades 4-9): Your child will develop a wide-ranging portfolio while learning an array of creative writing styles, such as crafting web copy and writing movie reviews.
Our STEM Summer Camps Include:
- Robotics (Grades 1-6): Using LEGO® bricks and award-winning software, your child will learn how to build and program robots — all while developing vital STEM and problem solving skills along the way! How cool is that?
- Engineering (Grades 1-8): Your son or daughter will be amazed to learn how machines and skyscrapers are built — and will get hands-on with fun building activities. Your child will build, evaluate and reconstruct creations that take inspiration from real-life structures from all over the world!