When the summer starts, so does the fun at Sylvan's summer camps in North Carolina! We enable kids to continue learning (and having fun!) by providing interactive programs where engaging tasks, friendship and teamwork are the focus. It makes for a new type of learning environment beyond the classroom — and a special group dynamic where existing friendships are strengthened or new ones made.
Want to inspire your child to learn more and do better than ever next school year? Take a look at the Sylvan camps offered in your local area now.
Making Learning More Engaging — and Fun!
Sylvan’s summer camps in North Carolina bring 21st century skills to life, transforming learning into seriously cool projects and activities your child will be psyched to work on each week. From reading, writing and study skills to STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) skills, our programs equip your child with vital competencies he or she can put to use all year long. Make the next school year a success: register your child for our summer programs today!▼
Different Camps for Different Needs
We're leaders in the field of tutoring, so we understand how kids need support in different subject areas in order to achieve their potential in school and beyond. That's why we have a varied assortment of summer camp programs that make all topics more engaging. Our instructors also utilize the latest teaching tools and techniques, including iPads®. Or, it could be one of our new STEM-focused camps featuring cool activities like programming a robot or creating a video game.
Whatever the topic, Sylvan's summer camps in North Carolina deliver more fun, more camaraderie and more confidence going into the next school year.
Our Innovative STEM Camps Include:
- Coding: Your child can build his or her own video game — and modern programming skills — by choosing from countless sounds, characters, backgrounds and animations via our kid-friendly software.
- Robotics: LEGO® is already cool, but we make it even cooler by giving kids the opportunity to create working robots.
- Engineering: Future engineers and architects will enjoy taking on hands-on projects like building working LEGO® machines or sturdy structures with K'NEX®.
Our Academic Skill Camps for All Ages Include:
- Early Reading Edge: Reading skills are especially critical when preschoolers and kindergartners move on to elementary school, so our expert tutors provide a fun, engaging mix of lessons and games.
- Study Edge: We help kids develop the time management and organization skills they need to stay on top of the responsibilities that come with every new school year.
- Fit4Algebra: Algebra suddenly becomes a much more exciting prospect with our engaging, interactive activities, which are tailored to get your child's math skills school-ready.
- Writing: Kids at our Writing camp get to build exciting portfolios of work as they explore their creativity and move their writing skills to the next level.