Exciting after-school learning experiences await with Sylvan’s Robotics for Kids programs in Statesville. Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! Our cutting edge-courses are perfect for keeping your child inspired, engaged and having fun outside of school. They’re also an excellent way to outfit your aspiring programmer or engineer with crucial 21st century abilities that can make his or her future all the brighter.
Help Your Child Enhance His or Her Skills
With STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) careers growing so quickly, there’s no better time to equip your son or daughter with increasingly vital 21st century skills. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Statesville to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Your child will work with a buddy to build robots using kid-friendly technology — a process that helps kids learn useful STEM concepts and build confidence.▼
Courses Both Kids and Parents Will Appreciate
Kids of all ages love diving into our Robotics for Kids programs: no previous experience or knowledge necessary! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. That includes weekly communications that update you on your child's progress, explore the STEM concepts covered that week and preview upcoming projects. Your child will also get reinforcement tools for each session in order to strengthen the skills he or she learned in class — and to share his or her amazing accomplishments with you!
Our Robotics Courses Always Feature:
- Personal attention in a small group environment (maximum of 12 students per class)
- Cool, hands-on projects that turn education into a truly fun experience!
- The friendships that grow while working with a partner to build and animate a variety of LEGO® robots
- Award-winning software that’s simple to learn and fun to experiment with!
- STEM-focused education that aims to equip your child with an in-demand skill set
- Consistent communication, so parents are kept up-to-date on the course content and what to expect next