If you want to make after-school learning cooler than ever before, look no further than our Robotics for Kids courses in Mooresville! Your child will enjoy hands-on experiences building and programming LEGO® robots while gaining vital science and engineering skills along the way — and on top of that, it’s a total blast! These innovative programs are a great way to keep your child inspired, motivated and engaged outside of the classroom. Budding engineers and programmers can equip themselves with 21st century skills that could be crucial for future success.
Help Your Child Master Vital Skills
It's important for kids to develop 21st century skill sets as career opportunities in STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) continue to grow. Fortunately, we've designed our fun-filled Robotics for Kids courses in Mooresville to empower kids in elementary and middle school to learn computer programming, logic, problem solving and other modern skills. Working with a partner and using kid-friendly software, your child will learn how to build and program a number of robots, developing practical STEM skills and boosting confidence along the way.▼
Stay up to Speed with Your Child's Progress!
Kids of every age have a great time immersing themselves in our Robotics for Kids courses — no previous experience required! Parents are involved too, receiving detailed updates every step of the way. . That includes weekly communications that explain student progress, summarize relevant STEM concepts and look ahead to the next project. Your son or daughter will also complete a wrap-up activity at the end of each class to reinforce the concepts learned in class — and to share his or her exciting achievements with you!
Our Robotics Courses Feature:
- Personal attention in intimate classes of no more than 12 students
- Intuitive, kid-friendly software and hands-on activities that turn education into a truly unforgettable experience
- The camaraderie and friendship of working with a partner to build LEGO® robots each week
- Learning that focuses on STEM skills to equip students for future success
- Regular updates to ensure parents are involved in the experience and fully aware of their child's exciting progress