Our reading tutors in Washington know how to help your child improve his or her reading abilities, leading to more confidence and better results in the classroom and beyond. Whether your child is falling behind, needs extra practice to stay on track or wants to get ahead of the pack, our tutors can provide the targeted support he or she needs to succeed.
Focused Learning for Big Results
In order to ensure your child is learning in a way that best meets his or her needs, Sylvan provides a range of approaches to reading tutoring. After assessing your child’s current level, we will recommend the right option to achieve real results.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If your child needs support to bring his or her reading scores up to grade level, this could be the ideal program to see a real improvement. With our Personalized Tutoring, you can expect:
- Real progress at homework time and at school. We guarantee it!
- The right support for your child's needs. We undergo a comprehensive reading assessment with your child in order to identify what he or she needs to boost reading competence, comprehension and fluency.
- Less frustration and more confidence. Our certified reading tutors are committed to making reading fun and challenging, but never frustrating.
- Affordable prices. We offer hourly rates that are competitive with other tutoring companies and private tutors, so your child can get the reading help he or she needs without breaking your family's budget.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
Choose this program if your child needs just a little extra support to stay on track with reading-related schoolwork. With Academic Coaching, you can expect:
- Proactive tutoring to build on and sharpen reading comprehension skills, keep up with homework and get ahead in class
- Learning sessions that include skill practice, homework help, and test prep tips, all designed to meet your child’s needs
- A school-aligned curriculum that makes a big impact in class performance
- Affordable monthly packages that satisfy your needs and budget.
Advanced Reading and Test Prep (K-12)
If your child is on the fast track or needs guidance to handle a bigger workload, you can help your teen adapt to accelerated coursework and prepare for college-level classes with our Advanced Reading Skills course. Here’s what this program offers:
- Higher confidence (and lower stress) when tackling large workloads.
- Time management skills to help manage homework tasks and get ready for tests with a lot of reading, such as the SAT and ACT.
- Even better scores on classwork and college entrance exams, as well as ideal preparation for challenging college workloads and elevated expectations.
- Budget-friendly hourly rates.
Take Advantage of our Limited-Time Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment helps to identify your child's unique requirements so that our expert tutors can focus on the right areas for greater success. Call us today or fill out our form and we'll contact you to discuss how we can meet your needs.