If you're comparing math tutors in High Point, your search ends here. Whether your child is struggling and falling behind, would benefit from some extra practice or wants to know how to get ahead in topics like algebra and geometry, our expert tutors can make it happen.
The Right Program for Your Child's Specific Needs
From extra practice to hands-on support and advanced enrichment, we provide a selection of math programs that meet children's needs at different levels. We’re here to help your son or daughter reach his or her potential in geometry, algebra and advanced math.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
If math isn’t your son or daughter’s best subject, intensive tutoring could be the solution your child needs to improve scores and boost confidence. We understand how to make math more relevant and relatable to real life situations, helping your child strengthen his or her understanding and achieve bigger success in and outside of school. Choose our Personalized Tutoring program for:
- Sylvan Method™: As part of our unique approach, we design a personalized learning plan that accounts for your child's specific needs and ensures an effective learning experience.
- Spectacular results: We guarantee your child will make progress. In fact, our students typically grow their math scores up to two to three times more than their peers!
- Hands-on guidance: Supportive Sylvan-certified tutors know how to adjust and optimize learning plans in order to keep math challenging and engaging—not frustrating.
- Locally relevant, school-aligned curriculum: Our math curriculum syncs up with most school standards.
- Competitive pricing: Our hourly rates are similar to comparable tutoring companies, so you can rest easy knowing our math programs are affordable for your family.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If it's homework help, a new math challenge or simply more math practice outside of the classroom, our NEW Academic Coaching program might be just the thing for your son or daughter. Here’s what is included in our new monthly subscription program:
- Support through proactive tutoring to help sharpen skills, study for tests and increase confidence in class.
- School-aligned lessons for a bigger in-class impact.
- Customized learning sessions that target your child's particular needs and provide the kind of attention that leads to success.
- Experienced tutors who are well-versed in modern teaching strategies for math.
- Flexible scheduling options such as afternoons, evenings and weekends
- Monthly packages that meet your needs and fit your budget
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
There's nothing quite like seeing your elementary, middle school or high school math star tackle complex math concepts, gain exciting new skills and take their math achievements to the next level. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Build a strong foundation for future success as they master advanced math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Gain confidence at school.
- Strengthen their math experience with accelerated sessions and practical exercises that reinforce important math concepts.
- ...and our hourly rate is extremely competitive!
Enjoy Our Special Offer Today
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. The Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies your child's particular strengths and needs, highlighting the exact areas our expert tutors will help strengthen for greater success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.