When it comes to math tutoring in Clemmons, we have everything you’re looking for. Our expert tutors can help your son or daughter succeed in math—whether that means help catching up, some extra practice outside of school or advanced insights to get ahead in algebra, geometry and other topics.
Choose the Right Program for Your Child's Needs
With our choice of math programs, you can choose the option that fits your child's needs — from practice and support to enrichment. We can help your child achieve greater success in math, algebra, geometry and beyond.
Personalized Tutoring (K-12)
Many children struggle with math and start to fall behind, but intensive tutoring is a great way to boost confidence and raise scores. Our goal is to make math relatable so your child has the opportunity to reach his or her potential in the classroom—and in life. Here’s what our Personalized Tutoring program includes:
- A truly unique approach: Using the Sylvan Method™, we design a learning plan that addresses your child's unique needs, ensuring he or she is able to grow and learn in an effective way.
- Incredible results: Our math students achieve up to two to three times more growth in their scores than their peers who don't attend Sylvan—and we guarantee your child will progress too!
- Expert support and guidance: Sylvan-certified tutors know how to help students feel supported at every step. We adjust learning plans as needed to make sure math is engaging—not frustrating.
- School-aligned curriculum: Our math programs align with most school standards.
- Competitive rates: Our hourly rates compare with other tutoring providers and private tutors, so it's affordable to get the most effective math help for your young learner.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your son or daughter needs help with homework, more math practice outside of the classroom, or an extra challenge, our NEW Academic Coaching program is for you! Here’s what you’ll get with our new monthly subscription program:
- Tutoring support that proactively builds on skills so your child is better equipped to complete tests and feel confident in class.
- Focused learning sessions that target your child's specific needs and learning style.
- School-aligned lessons to make sure tutoring is relevant to what your child is learning in class.
- Hands-on activities to promote skill mastery and interactive learning.
- Trained tutors who understand the current methods for teaching math to kids.
- Class scheduling that fits your family's lifestyle, needs and budget including evenings, weekends and afternoons.
- Comparable pricing that makes getting the best math tutoring at a reasonable rate, simple.
Advanced Math and Test Prep (Grades K-12)
We can help elementary, middle school or high school students who are on the math fast track tackle tricky math concepts, master new skills and achieve even more success with confidence. With our Advancement and Test Prep programs, your child will:
- Enhance math skills like computation, process, reasoning and problem solving skills with ease.
- Feel more confident in the classroom.
- Become adept at tough math concepts through accelerated, hands-on activities that build on concepts learned.
- ...and we have affordable hourly rates!
Learn About Our Special Offer
Get started today for only $95 for a limited time. By pinpointing your child's unique strengths and needs, the Sylvan Insight™ Assessment identifies the areas our expert tutors will focus on for success. Get in touch with us today and we can discuss your needs and how we can help.