When homework poses a big challenge for your child (and it's bound to happen from time to time!), all you have to do is turn to Sylvan for homework help in Wilmington. Whatever your child’s particular needs may be — from needing extra practice with a concept or assignment to getting ahead — our tutors can help.
Focused Guidance for Impressive Results
From reading and writing to advanced math, we give students the support they need to overcome the challenge and gain the skills to ace future assignments.
Academic Coaching (K-8)
If your child is a strong in-class performer but doesn't do so well with certain homework assignments, our tutors can help them overcome the challenge and grasp new concepts independently. We boost comprehension, minimize frustration and show kids how to raise their scores in class using their new skills. Academic Coaching is a great way to help your child:
- Get complete support through personalized sessions that are shaped around his or her individual needs, so concepts really click and confidence builds. Plus, your child can get help in a wide variety of homework subjects. (So you don't need to become an expert!)
- Improve understanding and master skills through an effective learning method that ensures concepts click.
- Raise confidence and lower stress, which our tutors strengthen through ongoing feedback and recognition for each skill your child learns.
- Get proven homework help at a great rate, with competitively priced month packages that work with your family's budget.
Advanced Homework Help (Grades 9-12)
Heavy workloads in high school can lead even the brightest of kids to struggle at times. If your teen is feeling overwhelmed by a large amount of assignments or frustrated over complex subjects, Advanced Homework Help from Sylvan could be your answer. You’ll begin to notice a boost in comprehension, which can result in fewer frustrations and better grades. Our program offers:
- Tailored learning sessions that cater to your teen's needs so skills are really mastered!
- Bolstered confidence and better preparation, with minimal stress thanks to expert tutors who motivate and inspire.
- Expert guidance on a variety of subjects, from history to advanced math and AP classes.
- Competitive hourly rates that work with your family's budget.